The new industrial door operator system from Novoferm is based on DC technology and combines the advantages of different operator and control types into a particularly advantageous solution:
- Existing drives can be easily replaced by this new model
- Soft start and soft stop
- Self-learning force detection
- Adjustable speed profiles
- Speed comparable to 400 Volt AC systems
- Connection possibilities for all kinds of accessories
- Three emergency operations (emergency hand chain, emergency hand crank and quick release)
- For gates up to 10,5 m2 no closing edge safety device, slack rope switch or spiral cable necessary
The range of application of the DCC 80 includes all sectional door types (40/ 60/ 80 mm) and also all common types of fittings. Maximum door weight is 260 kg for a balanced door with torsion springs. The DCC 80 is particularly suitable for smaller sectional doors up to a size of approx. 3,250 x 3,250 mm.
These doors can be operated most conveniently without additional safety devices – which also significantly reduces the installation time of the DCC 80 compared to conventional drive systems.