You’ve already envisaged a garage door with a certain pattern and colour, but it’s still not individual enough for you? Then take a look at our attractive glazing variants. They not only make a feature of your garage, but also let the light in as well. And that’s especially appealing if you also use your garage as a hobby room or workshop. All Novoferm glazing panels are made of weather-resistant acrylic glass or impact-resistant polycarbonate and offer outstanding light permeability.
Variante 1 Standard window
Variante 2 Elegant rhombus look
Variante 3 Classic cross bar window
Dimensions: Inside: approx. 392 x 192 mm Outside: approx. 460 x 260 mm
Large rib pattern: 16 mm double acrylic glazing, transparent or crystal
The LED lighting kit is recommended for showing off the best features of your garage door after sunset – and for helping keep trespassers off your property, too. It blends in with other sources of light e.g. illuminated windows and therefore stylishly showcases the architecture of your house. The lighting kit comprises four, six or eight LEDs depending on the garage door width, which are evenly distributed over the overall garage door width in a U-shaped rail. You can either remote control both it and your operator, or use a separate timer or movement detector.
The flat lighting kit is designed to be space-saving when mounted underneath the header so that nearly all the passage height is maintained. Long-life LEDs provide very bright illumination yet consume very little power. The lighting units can be easily shortened to size on both sides depending on the width of the garage door to attain precise, symmetrical illumination of the garage door.
Saves space and energy
Your advantages at a glance
Available lengths: 3 m, 4 m and 5 m - can be shortened!
Door and light can be controlled with a remote.
Lighting control either linked to door movements or not.
Space-saving assembly under the header
2-channel remote control
Can be switched on and off separately, independent of operator function
Unsere Garagen-Sektionaltore iso 20 mit vertikalem Zugfedersystem werden mit Mehrfach-Sicherheits-Zugfederpaketen ausgestattet.
Garagen-Sektionaltore werden mit stabilen Mehrfach-Zugfederpaketen ausgestattet. Die Federeinstellung wird jeweils am oberen Ende des Federpaketes durchgeführt. Die senkrechten Zugfedern ermöglichen auch eine geringere Einbautiefe und bieten neue Möglichkeiten bei geringen Platzverhältnissen.
Sectional garage doors with 20 mm insulation made by Novoferm are standard supplied with a vertical tension spring system.
1. Interference-protected deflection pulley The steel cables run vertically into the angular frame on interference-protected deflection pulleys mounted on ball bearings with U-shaped roller holders. This reduces the height requirement compared to a front-mounted torsion spring.
2. New cable mount Together with the new steel cable holder, the newly designed cable mount with integrated door guide keeps the steel cables running smoothly in the angular frame without them touching the sections.
3. Integrated belt fastening The newly designed moulded end piece contains an integrated fastener for the NovoPort® belt. The maintenance-free belt is fastened securely in the holder.
4. Multiple tension spring assemblies The tension spring garage doors are equipped with sturdy multiple tension spring assemblies. The springs are adjusted at the top end of the assembly. The vertical tension springs require less installation depth and open up new possibilities when space is confined.
5. NovoPort® - unique & flexible The NovoPort® operator system not only offers maximum convenience during operation, but also during installation. After all, the motor is not fixed to the ceiling like conventional operators, but simply integrated into the side garage door track – either on the left or the right depending on the structural conditions. Therefore no ceiling assembly is required.
6. Anti-pinch inside and out The special design of the sections and hinges prevents pinching on the door leaf from the outset. Pinching is not a risk on the inside of Novoferm doors either.
7. Interference protection and cables channelled down the inside The angular frames make it almost impossible to reach between the door leaf and the frame. Suspension cables arranged inside minimize the risk of injury and guarantee maximum operational reliability.
The advantages at a glance
Easy to install; low installation height
The spring is easy to adjust
The horizontal tracks are shorter (require less space)
NovoPort® is easy and fast to install
Lower standard headroom requirement
Added to which, the vertical tension spring system on iso 45 sectional garage doors is cheaper than the torsion spring version